What is Focusing?
Focusing is for people who are feeling overwhelmed by life and don’t know how to manage…
- Do you ever get the feeling that you are at the mercy of your life situations and emotions, like being tossed around on a tumultuous sea, hanging on for dear life to any piece of wreckage that you find?
- Do you ever feel that you are caught up in a whirlwind that you have no control over?
- Wouldn’t it be great if you were to get back on top of things so that you feel calm, in control and following the flow of life?
That’s what happened to me. I feel more in control of my life and less the victim of circumstance. I feel good, in the flow, and full of positive life energy. And I have helped many people to take back their life, when they felt it was running away with them.
Gentle and empowering
Most people would love to get their life back on track, but they don’t know how. They end up trying to control events, people and situations that can’t be controlled, including themselves and their emotions.
I can show you that there is another way. It has worked for me, and it can work for you. It is gentle and accepting, as well as powerful and empowering. Now, I wouldn’t be without it.
Over 25 years ago, I reached a point of change in my life and that’s when I became interested in Focusing.
I am now a BFA recognised Focusing Teacher and Mentor, Focusing Institute Trainer and Certifying Coordinator, based on Dartmoor in Devon and also working in Exeter.
I teach small groups locally and hold distance-learning Focusing sessions with clients throughout the world.
Please contact me to arrange a Focusing session in person or by Skype or phone, or you may want to book a place on one of the courses I hold in the UK and by Skype. I also arrange Focusing worshops for groups of four or more, by request.
Listening to your body
Focusing is a specific way of paying attention to natural human process, which brings therapeutic and creative results.
It can be used to obtain new insights in your life, identify problem areas and to stimulate change or healing.
You can sign up to receive my free newsletters/Focusing tips by email…
Find out straight away how Focusing can already be helping you.
- A Focuser asks how to get rid of her debilitating anxiety, which can sometimes take her over and even lead…
- Present moment awareness: J asks ‘How can I stay more in the present moment? I know that being in this…
- Conflicting parts: A Focuser asks 'How would you suggest addressing this whole scenario of conflicting parts trying to get a…
“Fiona brings a gentle and very wise presence to her teaching. My course was beautifully held, and each person welcomed and listened to with such a loving respect. I learnt such an array of skills and practices to take with me.” Read more…