A New Approach to Life
Do you want to be more self-aware, self-empowered, self-confident and have more self-esteem?
Try Focusing, and change your life for the better.
Focusing is for anyone who is committed to his or her own personal development and growth and who wants to make the most of their lives.
Focusing offers a radical new approach to life. Practising Focusing develops a unique ability that enables you to discover a powerful resource within. Once learnt, it is a way to not only face obstacles and resolve problems, it brings a deepening sense of personal possibilities, leading to a broadening and enriching of life.
Holistic, Natural Change
Focusing helps you to create an optimal inner environment for holistic, natural change in any area of your life that needs attention. People have often said how surprised they are by how gentle and yet very deep and powerful this work is. The changes that occur spontaneously and naturally come from deep within you and are always in the direction of greater aliveness. These changes are progressive, unmistakable and permanent.
What is Focusing?
Our bodies synthesise millions of bits of information that our conscious minds cannot access.
Focusing opens up a natural avenue for reconnecting with this vast information that is held within your body. Change occurs through harnessing the wisdom of the body’s experience.
Focusing offers a grounded alternative to abstract concepts, mechanical tools & techniques, and the imposition of external authority or social convention.
Focusing has applications in:
- Stress reduction
- Decision making
- Finding creative solutions
- Personal and professional development
- Enhancing the effectiveness of counselling, psychotherapy and coaching
- Adding more meaning to daily life and relationships
You can sign up to receive my free newsletters/Focusing tips by email…
Find out straight away how Focusing can already be helping you.
- When you are Focusing with a problem or something difficult in your life, I suggest that you only briefly spend…
- I have just come back from the first BFA Focusing community camp and I am totally inspired... There were lots…
- A Focuser asks, is it OK to give myself reassurance when I am worried or anxious about something? Or does…
“Fiona brings a gentle and very wise presence to her teaching. My course was beautifully held, and each person welcomed and listened to with such a loving respect. I learnt such an array of skills and practices to take with me.” Read more…